понедельник, 9 января 2012 г.

Story

It started like any other day… I woke up and did what I always do first. I went to the bathroom to tidy myself up. When I was going to grab my toothbrush I had noticed a red spot in the window. It was a big blood stain on the window of a house across the road. “What happened there?”- I wondered. A second after that thought I saw a silhouette of a man in that ‘red window’… He was packing something. I took my binoculars and had started my investigation. “That man… oh my god… He is putting some body parts in huge black plastic bags.”- I told to myself. I was very frightened by what I saw, but it made my investigation more interesting. I chose to get as close as I can. The man was all in green clothes and I remembered it. He started to leave that flat. He took his things with him. I grabbed my notebook with a pen and ran to stalk him. He had packed everything in his car and rode somewhere. I followed him on my car. He stopped near the sea to through away those bags with body parts. I started to write everything down and when I had lifted my head up I didn’t see him. Suddenly, I felt a mosquito bite. Unfortunately, it was that man… He made me an injection… While I was falling unconscious I saw his smiling face and he told me: “It is a big pleasure to meet you my next toy”.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий