среда, 25 января 2012 г.

Letter to our lovely principal :3


Dear Mr. Teplov,

I was forced by Ms. Siht to write a letter to you about all stress that students gain at school.

First of all, I would like to draw your attention on the time in which lessons begin. I think that 8 o’clock is very early for all of those young brains to work and increase their knowledge. Secondly, of course, the amount of homework. Do you really think pupils are doing absolutely everything they have to do at home? Well that’s an easy question and I bet you know the answer. I am just trying to say that all of our scholars need to do homework just for grades not for knowledge, so you should say to all teachers that from now on they should give to their pupils only very important homework and it should be interesting. If they will enjoy their homework, by doing it their brain will automatically remember what they did. Finally, just stop looking so angry, please. When students are walking pass or near you they feel so much stress.

I hope you will keep in mind what I said and our school will be a better place. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Olly

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий