понедельник, 2 ноября 2009 г.

News into the blogs.

I’ve had normal week without school. On weekend I was ill, had good time in the virtual world anyway. On Monday I went to the Megazone with my girlfriend and friends. We had there great time and I won. I was on first place and I won free ticket on one extra game. After that I went to the pool on one hour. We play very good. I’ve won three times and lost 1 time. I think that’s pretty good. Well then we went to my girlfriends place, just two of us. She is so loved by me. We watched humor films, made a nice big pizza, well in few words we had good time. On Tuesday I woke up and went to the kitchen. I ate a tasty burger. Than went to the bowling with my class. We played two games and then went to the Viru. I hang out there few hours with my friends Dasha and Karen. After that I went home. Watched TV and chilled out. Other days were boring, i had to do my homework and so my life began to suck again at the second of November.



:P

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий