понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.

If I were the Minister of Transport. ;P

If I were the Minister of Transport I wouldn’t worry about anything in our city. Tallinn is in normal conditions. Not very polluted and very little amount of incidents. Little amount of drunk drivers. And It’s all like that because of the payments for penalty. They are very high this days and everyone is scared to ride drunk or other have chance to get a penalty for something. If I were the Minister of Transport I would change only one thing. And the thing is the holes in road. They are everywhere. And they are big problem and obstacle. I would make them disappear from the face of our city, even if it would cost me big money. Every driver in Tallinn would thank me. And I would be the King of Drivers. Yeah, sweet dreams. Well never mind. I I think that riding on cycles and horses or walking by foot is crap. Becouse everyone would be late everywhere. How would they go by feet somewhere like other country. Good luck to those crazy people. THE END.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий