понедельник, 9 мая 2011 г.

Complaint Letter :3

Dear Jack,
This letter is to complain about service I recently received from a Apple customer service representative named Johnson.
I called Apple on second of July to find out how to deal with a problem I have had with iPad. After I had been on hold for several minutes, Johnson came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. Johnson put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am returning iPad immediately, and I expect a full refund. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.
Yours faithfully,
Oleg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий