среда, 31 марта 2010 г.

Hw =3

Task 1.

Dear Bob,
Thank you very much for having me at
your place while I was in England.
You really helped me out. I’m very thankful for you.
By the way, I want to invite you
to my place next summer. It would be
very nice of you to come.
Best regards,
Oleg.

Task 2.

Dear Jenny,
I want to talk about films on TV and cinema.
I really like to watch films in my free time with friends. There are very old films on TV so I prefer to go to the cinema.
The best film I have ever seen is “Daybreakers”. It’s a very nice horror film about future. Everything happens in 2019 year, almost everybody will be vampires and society is looking for fake blood because there are only 5% of human left.
On this summer I’m going to watch “Iron man 2”. I think it’s going to be a very nice fantasy action film.
I’ll be waiting for your answer to know what films you like to watch.
Love,
Olly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий